A couple of incidents happened recently which hurt someone because of my inability to keep things to myself. I thought those were really funny things and could be shared with people, but I was so stupid not to foresee the problem of “Chinese whisper”. Those things I said circulated through the brains and mouths of some people and came out as something which is entirely different and irritating.
Anyway, the only thing I can do now is to apologize and I do apologize for the trouble you had.
End of part 1:
Brief of GOA trip:
1. 24 hours of train jouney ( 10-12 hours of sleeping )
2. Games in Calangute, baga and colva beach ( in shores due to some stupid tidal warnings) with no foreigners at sight!
3. Trip to St. Francis church and Chapora fort ( recall ‘Dil chahta hai’ ) in 9 scooters. (very exciting one)
4. Lots of fun with B-Tech friends ( every minute spent with them was fun)
5. Shopping the liquor shops for friends in NITC.
6. Did not taste fenny!