It is almost a month since I am away from India. I have never been out of India before and this is the first time and I am enjoying it. These are some of the things I noticed here in Singapore.
1. The whole country looks like a resort. It is a clean green city.
2. Zebra lines actually works in Singapore.
3. Transportation is Awesome.
4. LEGS!! ‘Shorts’ here, are really short.
5. I ate a masala dosa for Rs. 200! I mean, when you start thinking in INR, spending aches.
6. Chinese boyfriends (in Singapore) are so insecure about their girlfriends that they make a virtual fence around them with their hands.
7. LEGS!! Again..
8. Most of the time, you can’t figure out if a Chinese girl is a minor or a major.
9. Tamil is an official language of Singapore.
10. Finally, missing India badly (the chaos and the freedom to do anything!).